We welcome you to become a Friend of the Library by donating, volunteering, and participating in MPLF&F activities.
As a Friend you may:
- support library programs and services with your donation
- receive regular information about upcoming Library and Friends & Foundation programs
- add your voice to a group that believes in the enduring value of public libraries and MPL
- become a Friends & Foundation or Library volunteer
- help with events and activities to support the Library
- seek donations to support the Library
- join community outreach and advocacy efforts on behalf of the Library
Together, Friends help our community and your library connect, learn, and grow. Your gift and partnership today will make a difference for years to come!
Sign up for our email list to learn about activities, events, and opportunities to support the library.
Volunteer to help with book sales, events, fundraising, or community outreach and advocacy.
For more information call (831) 646-5605 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.